Information Security PolicyASYAPORT has adopted as Information Security Policy to protect to information assets it owns, managing these assets in a way to serve company strategies, operating and continuously improving the Information Security Management System that will ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Protect to ASYAPORT's information assets against any threat that may occur intentionally or unintentionally from internally or externally, provide accessibility to information through business processes as required,meet the requirements of legal legislation,
- • Provide continuity of three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities;
Privacy: Prevent unauthorized access to important information,
Integrity: Display that the accuracy and integrity of the information is ensured,
Accessibility: Display the accessibility of information to the authorized persons when necessary,
- • Not only the data that is kept electronically; to take care of the security of all data in written, printed, verbal and similar media.
- • Giving Information Security Management educations and trainings to all personnel for increase their awareness
- • All weaknesses related with Information Security , report them to the ISMS Board and ensuring that investigated by them,
- • Prepare, maintain and test to business continuity plans,
- • Doing periodically considering to determine Information Security risks. Review and follow-up the action plans according to result of the consideration
- • Prevent any disagreements and disputes that may arise from contracts,
- • Accessibility of information and meeting business requirements for information systems.
• To apply the information security management system based on ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Standard,
• To follow up all legal terms and regulations within the scope of the Information Security Management System and to make people comply with them,
• To develop solutions by following up-to-date technologies and innovations about information security,
• To take due precautions to ensure that all shareholders comply with the issues determined regarding information security.