Website Membership Clarification TextAsyaport Liman A.Ş. give due importance to your personal data as the data responsible defined in the Personal Data Protection Law 6698. We would therefore like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE LEGAL REASON
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and secondary regulations for the following purposes and legal reasons: The received identity and contact information is processing for the draw up a contract or discontinuance of the contract in order to enable you to become a member of website and benefit from membership services under protection of the Personal Data Protection article 5/2C of Law No. 6698.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is recorded for purposes above by Asyaport Liman A.Ş. by this context your personal data may be shared with the Service Provider companies with domestic and / or foreign partners and affiliates (and / or third-party business partners who need to be shared for the performance of the business) in accordance with the law.
GATHERING METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA
Asyaport Liman A.Ş. collects your personal data by subscribing to the website. In addition, your personal data is collecting by Asyaport Liman A.Ş. when you share information by other communication methods.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of the legal reasons in article 5/2-c of Law No. 6698 and will be processed for legal periods and limited time will be kept.
RIGHT OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDER
Appling to Asyaport Liman A.Ş. as personal data holder;
• Find out if your personal data is being processed,
• Request information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used properly,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at domestic or abroad,
• If your personal data is missing or incorrectly processed, request that it be corrected and request that any transactions made within this scope be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons that require processing are eliminated and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a disadvantage by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law, and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is shared about the correction, deletion or destruction of the data,
• You have the right to claim compensate the damage if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
If you submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to Asyaport Liman A.Ş. in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Communique on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Officer, your request for Asyaport Liman A.Ş. will conclude it free of charge. However, if the transaction requires additional costs, Asyaport Liman A.Ş. will be able to claim the fee in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You may visit the www.asyaport.com website for more information about our Personal Information Protection Policy.